Spider-Man Remastered PC is set to launch on August 12. Pre-orders are available now.
Spider-Man Remastered is scheduled to be released on August 12 in advance of this, PlayStation and Insomniac Games have released the system requirements for PCs for Spider-Man Remastered. Spider-Man game. The game was developed through Insomniac Games, the new version of Marvel’s Spider-Man is compatible with ultra-wide monitors as well as ray-traced reflections for gamers with the Nvidia RTX graphic card. Other features include graphical touch-ups, framerates that are unlocked, and full support for the latest DualSense controller. Spider-Man Remastered is now available for pre-order on Steam along with in the Epic Games Store at Rs. 3,999.
Spider-Man Revised PC new features
Insomniac Games’ Spider-Man Remastered for PC will include Ray-tracing across the board that includes high-quality reflections as well as shadows. The game supports Nvidia DLSS as well as DLAA are also available which will give you better framerates and graphics performance with GeForce Graphics Cards RTX. The game comes with numerous options for customizing to your preferences and can support various display sizes, including ultrawide 21:9 as well as panoramic 32:9.
Another interesting addition is compatibility with the PlayStation 5’s brand new DualSense controllers. PC players will feel adaptive trigger feedback as well as tactile response while they take on famous Marvel characters in New York’s streets. New York. Keyboard and mouse support will be provided and the game will include a variety of accessibility options, specifically designed for gamers with hearing or visual limitations.
The Marvel’s Spider-Man Remastered will also support achievements and cloud saves for as well Steam and the Epic Games Store. It’s important to note that this remastered edition will include a more youthful-looking Peter Parker, voiced by Yuri Lowenthal — instead of John Bubniak. The same as Spider-Man Remastered is available on PS5.
Spider-Man Super-Remastered system for PC specifications
The list of PC system requirements is from the PlayStation blog article and includes the standard specifications include Windows 10 64-bit, DirectX 12 minimum, and 70GB of free space on an SSD.
Spider-Man Remastered’s minimum PC requirements
- Processor (CPU) Intel Core i3-4160, AMD equivalent
- Graphics (GPU): Nvidia GeForce GTX 950 or AMD equivalent
- RAM: 8GB
- Resolution 128×720 pixels at 30 frames per second
Spider-Man Remastered recommended PC requirements
- Processor (CPU) CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 1600
- Graphics (GPU): Nvidia GeForce GTX 1060 6GB or AMD Radeon RX 580
- RAM: 16GB
- Resolution 1920×1,080 pixels at 60 frames per second
Spider-Man Remastered to meet very high computer requirements
- Processor (CPU) CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 or Intel Core i5-11400 Ryzen 5 3600
- Graphics (GPU): Nvidia GeForce RTX 3070 or AMD Radeon RX 6800 XT
- RAM: 16GB
- Resolution 4K at 60 frames per second
Spider-Man Remastered with ‘amazing ray tracing PC requirements
- Processor (CPU) Processor (CPU): AMD Ryzen 7 3700X
- Graphics (GPU): Nvidia GeForce RTX 3070 or AMD Radeon RX 6900 XT
- RAM: 16GB
- Resolution 1440p at 60 frames per second (4K at 30 frames per second)
Spider-Man Remastered “ultimate Ray Tracing PC requirements
- Processor (CPU) CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5900X
- Graphics (GPU): Nvidia GeForce RTX 3080 or AMD Radeon RX 6950 XT
- RAM: 16GB
- Resolution: 4K at 60 frames per second