JOSAA Counselling 2022 – Registration for CSAB Special Rounds to fill vacant seats in NIT+ will open on October 24, 2022 after completion of JoSAA rounds. The entire counseling process should be complete by November 6, 2022.
JoSAA Counselling 2020: Today, the Joint Seat Allocation Authority released round 2 in its mock seat allocation 2022. You can view your seat allocation at josaa.nic.in, the official JoSAA website. The online JoSAA registration closes on September 21.
The National Institute of Technology Rourkela (NIT Rourkela), is conducting the online registration process for centralised seat allocation for the academic year 2022-223. This will allow for admission to various undergraduate programs at NITs and IIESTs.
Candidates must understand the seat allocation process. A mistake could result in losing a seat at the top NIRF-ranked technical institutes. It is possible to lose your candidature if you get the college of your dreams and then relax, ignore the online fee payment or document verification process. Tomorrow marks the end of online registration. Our team at CSAB-2022 headquarters, located in NIT Rourkela, is trying to ensure that all instructions and advisories are sent to aspirants who aren’t aware,” stated Prof Mukesh, chairperson of the local organising committee, CSAB-2022.
JoSAA counselling 2022: Important dates
* September 21st, 2022: The registration process for JoSAA closes.
* September 23, 2022: Declaration of the Results of the 1st Runde
* September 23-October 16, 2022: Six rounds of JoSAA will take place
* October 24, 2022: Displaying vacancies after JoSAA rounds
* October 24, 2022: Registration begins for the filling of vacant seats through CSAB Special Rounds
* Two rounds of CSAB Special will be held from October 29 to November 6, 2022
* November 7, 2022: Date for the expected commencement of 1st-year classes.
Multilingual help desk 09124121003 is available in Tamil and Telugu. It can be reached in English, Kannada and Bangla. NIT-R also has 44 help centers across the country.
The authority announced that registrations will close on the closing date. No further registrations will be accepted after that point.
NIT –R states that registration for CSAB Special Rounds to fill vacant seats in NIT+ will start on October 24, 2022 after completion of JoSAA rounds. The entire counseling process should be complete by November 6, 2022.
Important points to keep in mind
– Never share your login credentials.
Fill out the form below to indicate your preference for seats.
After the allocation of seats, keep the pdf version (size: 10-500kb) of all certificates handy for uploading.
OBC-NCL/EWS candidates must present a valid certificate by April 01, 2022. Invalid certificates will result in the cancellation of allotted seats.
– Don’t forget to fill out the online document verification, payment and willingness option.
– Learn the business rules on the JoSAA/CSAB website. Keep track of the seat allocation schedule after each round.
Before you choose one, make sure to understand the meanings of each willingness option (Freeze/Float/Slide). Pick one of the available options when a seat becomes available. Otherwise, you will not be able to participate in the counseling process.
Failure to pay the fee on time will result in your seat being cancelled and given to another candidate.
These instructions will allow interested candidates to register for JoSAA-2022 prior to the deadline
* Step 1: To log on to JoSAA, visit the official JoSAA website josaa.nic.in/csab.nic.in
* Step 2: Login to the homepage using your JEE (Main), application number, and password.
* Step 3: Fill out the selection filling section.
* Step 4: Review the completed choices and then lock them, according to the schedule.